Monday, January 26, 2015

New Superfruit-Check it out!

As a triathlete, I am always looking for different ways to improve my daily nutrition.  When a friend shared her new kickstarter business, I was extremely excited to learn more about it and selfishly to see how it could improve MY lifestyle.  So, I tried Sant.

First, I should probably share a little background on this new superfruit. Per the Sant website, the fruit, Garcinia indica, is super itself.  It's been used in Ayuervedic medicine for thousands of years to prevent & treat illnesses and to balance the mind & body. It has Garcinol, HCA, xanthones; vitamins B1, B3, B9, B12, C; maganese, magnesium, and potassium and 5x more antioxidants than Kale. (WHAT? I thought Kale was pretty much the Holy Grail of superfruits-So this MUST be great!)

All of this on paper sounded amazing, but of course I asked the question-What exactly will this do for me?  Kim LaPaglia, founder of Sant, replied that the product will:

                Promote digestion-(FANTASTIC)
                Regulate sleep and mood-(Who doesn’t need help here?)
                Increases muscle tone and manages weight-(Get fit with Sant!)
                Strengthens heart-(All ages can appreciate this benefit)
                Stabilizes cholesterol-( I don’t think about as often as I  should)
                Cleanses skin-(Now I’ll save money on make up)
                Decreases inflammation-( How many products is this in one?)
                It makes you feel good!-(SOLD!!!!)

When I received my first bag of Sant, I was really excited to try it.  I took several of the fruits and dropped them into my Nalgene bottle and watched the color of the water slowly change to a pretty shade of red.  I sipped on it throughout the day, not knowing that my health benefits had already begun.  Immediately I saw the advantages of this product. The quickest improvement I observed was in my digestion.   I’m excited to continue use and achieve the other not so obvious health advantages from this great new product.
Sant is currently in its kickstart faze-So head over to this link and support an up-and-coming business that will be sure to help you out considerably!

Sant Kickstarter

No comments:

Post a Comment